zondag 29 november 2009

Going out in Breda

Going out in Breda

I occasionally go out in Breda as it also my hometown. I prefer to go out on Saturday evenings, as it is the busiest evening, filled with lot of young people. The heart of the city is literally living, while everywhere else, the city is basically ‘dead’ and silent. I love to see the city so alive and kicking. There are a lot of small pubs, café’s and disco’s in Breda. Enough places to choose from. Most of them have no entrée costs; compensating it with high cost on drinks.

Whenever I go out, I usually hang out at the “Drie Gezusters”. It is one of the bigger disco’s in Breda, since I don’t like small places as they are often filled up and usually too busy. The Drie Gezusters has three floors. On the third floor, there is a rotating bar, which I find quite entertaining to stand on and rotate and getb to see a lot of people around me. The place looks more like a country house. The decorations is nice and the people there are often more pleasant.

All in all, the city of Breda is a fine place to live and go out in the evenings. The city has basically everything you would expect from a big city. However, I find that city is lacking a big disco bar that you often see in other big cities like Hollywood in Rotterdam, and Escape in Amsterdam. Nevertheless, small places can often be more pleasant, nice and cozy. I always enjoy myself every time I go out with friends in my lovely city of Breda.

Geen opmerkingen:

Volgers